When you need a light wire chain for use in low torque power transmission applications, ladder chain is the perfect solution. Hale Brothers manufactures and stocks a full line of standard (and custom) sized ladder chain in both fractional and metric specifications.
With over 40 years in the industry, extensive manufacturing capabilities, and excellent customer service – our results speak for themselves. We’ve had the opportunity to provide businesses of every variety with the reliable ladder chain they need. For fortune 500 companies like IBM Corp., Eastman Kodak, and Coca-Cola, to businesses of every size across the country, our ladder chain has gotten the job done for years.
Bulk Ladder Chains for Industry and OEM Applications
Applications calling for effective ladder chains can be found in a number of industries. Combined with our capability to manufacture ladder chain in the sizes to suit your specifications, we’re confident that our inventory of ladder chain and our competitive prices provide a solution that virtually every industry can appreciate.
- Industries frequently served include…
- Medical Industry
- Photo Processing
- Shrimp Screening
- Swimming Pool Service
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Oilfield Service
- Antique Toy Restoration
- Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Broiler Ovens
- H.V.A.C. Damper and Shutter Control Systems
- Food Service and Vending Industries
- And many more…
Complete Line of all Standard Sizes of Ladder Chains
When it comes to ladder chains suited for your specific applications, our long list of materials and sizes gives you precisely what you need. Some typically requested ladder chain specifications and materials include:
- Fractional & Metric Specifications
- In house Ladder Chain Design
- 14 Standard Sizes of Ladder Chains
- Custom Configured Ladder Chains
- Matched Metallic and Plastic Sprockets Available
- Reliable Substitution for Low Torque Applications
- Pre-Assembled into endless Loops to Your Specs
- Supplied Cut to Length Required
Ladder Chain Materials
- Wide Range of Wire Materials
- Basic Steel
- High Tensile Steel
- Several Grades of Stainless Steel
- Several Finishes are Available
- Ladder Chain to Meet Your Material Specification
Custom Manufactured Ladder Chain:
When our vast inventory of standard ladder chain sizes doesn’t quite cut it for your needs, no problem — we can also custom manufacture ladder chain to your exact specifications. Some of our custom manufactured ladder chain customers include…
- A.F.P. Imaging Corp. / Phillips Dental, Inc.
- Burger King / Neico, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Co.
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Gallery Graphics, Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Lincoln Food Service, Inc.
- Plexus International Sales & Logistics, Inc.
- Polaris Pool Systems, Inc.
- Unique Products, Inc.
The Ladder Chain you Need, Now
Our 14 standard sizes of ladder chain can be manufactured from a wide range of wire materials which include basic steel, high tensile steel, several grades of stainless steel, titanium, inconel and nichrome; and can be supplied using several optional finishes. Matched metallic and plastic sprockets are available.
Our size numbering system is based on the American Standard wire gauge size and the number of links per foot. For example, the number 14-34 indicates that the chain is made from a standard 14-gauge wire and has 34 links per foot and the number 23-98 is made from 23-gauge wire and has 98 links per foot.
- Our design support staff can help our customers develop a special configuration chain.
- Ladder chain can be reliably substituted for roller chain in many low torque applications
- Ladder chain can be pre-assembled into endless loops to your specifications, or it can be supplied cut to the length you require.